Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life is mine and I will stir......

Sat upon the windows, everywhere was snow,
it was different feeling only God know!!
Life is hard and I am not the pro,
but here is my opportunity to grow.

It started to snowfall, I started to shiver,
what a glass of Rum would help to deliver,
I asked my sweet corn soup to stir,
what life has empowered, I feared.

Losing hope is not in my values,
still I lived in fear.....
Lost many things in struggle of life,
still I survived in fear......
They say I am not made for all this,
still I moved on.....

Tell me how long can I live in this fear,
Life is mine and I will stir......

4 comments:

  1. Wow...Superb..

    Life is yours, and you will grow
    The path will light, lanes will glow
    Aim - Fight- Achieve- to the World you show
    They too shall reap, as they sow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Viyoma......
    Nice follow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what life is. You ended the poem beautifully.

    ReplyDelete