Friday, March 23, 2012

Lost in memories, I cherish...

Lost in memories, I cherish….
Childhood goes and never returns,
Those games, running in the park,
Asking dada-dadi, chacha-chachi and all for toffees, chocolates, Ice-creams,
Fighting with my brothers and sisters,
Lost in yester years, I cherish….

Remember my nursery school….
Going just because on return I will get chocolate,
Though I used to forget on my way back to home,
Lost in innocent glooming, I cherish…..

Gone are my school days….
Carrying bag weighting double my own weight,
Singing the prayers in morning, going to canteen,
Asking the teachers weird questions,
Racing to be the first in everything,
Lost in real sportsmanship spirit of life, I cherish….

Lost in college days, best of the all……
Cherishing these days, I forget everything else,
Share… don’t share I am left confused,
Many memories are still young in heart and mind,
These are the only ones, I am left with….

Day or night, noon or evening…..
Lost in memories, I cherish each of it….

9 comments: