Friday, May 16, 2008

The last day have arrived.....

The last day arrived of the college life and I am not able renounce it. The four years of my college life have been the sweetest time of life, no doubt I cannot revert back but I can cherish it for whole of my life. With end of my semesters and my Bachelor’s degree, the world seems to be stolen from me.

I remember the first day of my college, I was in thought how will I going to spend my next four years of graduation in this new and unknown world. Never had thought that next four years will going to be my nice and awesome years of my life. All the four years, I cherish my sweet and sad memories that I spent with my classmates. The touch culture of mine which used to annoy them Though many will complain that the touch culture spread through me but its not my act. The helping hand of their’s when I needed it very badly.

Now, the day has arrived, I am full of sweet and sour memories. There’s a weird feeling in my heart, what is awaiting next…..Within a few months from now we will be in new world of corporate where there will be no time for get together. The world will be full of new challenges and with no regret in mind will be in fierce competition of the world around.

I would like to share some of the sweet memories of my college life. The first one I would rate will our JENUINE Manali trip, the spirit of class was at peak during and after the trip. The greenery of the Kullu Manali.... the shivering of the water at ManiKaran…the snow covered mountains and the fresh snow balls fights we played at Rotank…All were Jenuinely classics. The next I would rate will be the teachers whom we terrorized to full extend to name a few …Narender Kumar….OB ( Organization Behavior) wali…..Ashwani sir….Narina ma’m…..ST WALI…The annoying of people with my touch culture. The next I would say at the farewell, I caught unaware that people may acknowledge my SMS service as AajTak title. Well there are many more…

Well my college have being superb and I hope you too ….

Yaadein….aur yaadein rah jati hai……Yaadein….aur yaadein rah jati hai

No comments:

Post a Comment