Thursday, November 15, 2007

all about my prep till CAT

i first heard about mba when i was in 12th when my bro started the prep for it. then came the 2nd yr when i was having in-house training at my coll and my peers encouraged and joined various coaching institutes. i hadn't make up my mind for doing mba.

With cl coaching i started the prep in Jan this yr. Keep in mind i will not repeat what i had done in prep for iits but was not focused at that time. Then came the May when i was finished of my semesters and i thought this is the moment i should get concentrated but still not focused.
when mocks started i knew i will get a center shock and it did! i scored badly in first mock and i could it will happen. it continued to happened again and again till mock 4 when i got a good percentile (a better one though didnt made it to toppers list).it was a day after i got placed in sapient. i thought i still stand a chance but my performance didnt improved, it was all because i did not analyze the mock after giving it. but when i realized it, it was late.
Came the last month used to gave the mock and discussed abt the scores n expected cutoffs but no proper analysis. with just one week to go for cat i recollected my papers and started to what all my mistakes and strength. Even i am discovering various strategies and trick to be hopefully applied on the d day.


well i am still not sure what going to happen on 18 nov , the D day and how much my ad hoc approach will fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment